Last month I visited Disney World with family in Orlando, Florida. I would like to post my experiences in Disney World which might help you if you are planning to visit Disney World.
Once you book your Disney tickets first thing you need to book FastPass+ (max 3 activities per day) to avoid long waiting queues.
I visited all the 4 parks (Epcot, Hollywood, Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom).
If you are visiting with kids, you should carry food & most importantly stroller. You can also get the stroller for rent in all the parks and better take it for more days as you will save some amount on rental.
Outside food is allowed inside the parks and it is good to carry food as you can save a lot of time by skipping wait times at the hotels in the park.
Install My Disney Experience mobile and link your tickets to your accounts to book the FastPass+. This app will also show you the wait times for every activity.
Once you enter any park take the maps of the park and plan the activities that you want to do in the park.
Check the timings of all the parks before you book and before you visit the park.
Below are the few activities from each park that I enjoyed and FastPass+ suggestions.
Apart from the below activities do miss the closing time shows/parades/fireworks in all the below parks.
Start early – Comeback late.
We decided to go to this park first before the shuttle timings from the hotel. From Epcot, you can take Disney buses to go to other parks.
- Advanced Training Lab
- The American Adventure
- Bruce’s Shark World
- Coral Reefs – Disney Animals
- Disney – Pixar Short Film Festival
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Mission: SPACE (Thrill Ride) (FastPass+)
- Image Works
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Sea Base
- Reflections of China
- Nemo Friends
- Soarin’ Around the World (FastPass+)
- Test Track (FastPass+)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid (FastPass+)
- Star Wars Launch Bay Theater
- A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Alien Swirling Saucers (For Kids) (FastPass+)
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (Fast Pass+)
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (FastPass+)
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Toy Story Mania! (FastPass+)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Disney Animals
- Avatar Flight of Passage (FastPass+) – Do not miss this.
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain (FastPass+)
- It’s Tough to be a Bug! (FastPass+)
- Kali River Rapids (FastPass+)
- Kilimanjaro Safaris (FastPass+)
- Na’vi River Journey
- Primeval Whirl (FastPass+)
- Wildlife Express Train (FastPass+)
- Festival of the Lion King (FastPass+)
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (FastPass+)
- Rivers of Light: We Are One (Must Watch) (FastPass+ Last Option – As this activity can accommodate more people)
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure
- The Boneyard
- Conservation Station
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (FastPass+)
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Hall of Presidents (Must Watch)
- Haunted Mansion (FastPass+)
- it’s a small world
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight (FastPass+)
- A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Pirates of the Caribbean (FastPass+)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (FastPass+)
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Space Mountain (FastPass+)
- Splash Mountain (FastPass+)
- Tomorrowland Speedway (FastPass+)
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress